My homebrew game
War In Space features missiles, as do many other table-top space games. I created some quick and easy missile counters that look pretty decent and cost fractions of a penny. I pressed the top of a glue stick container into a block of Sculpey polymer clay in order to make the disc shape. I then used my various shaping tools to press the missile shape into the bottom of the resulting depression. I filled this depression with water-putty. That's it. After 100 minutes of curing you have yourself a missile counter. I primed these three black which was a mistake; the paint job turned out poor. Instead I will prime future counters gray, paint the missile some simple colors, then paint the remainder of the counter black.
 |
| Missile counters next to a rough scratchbuild for scale |
 |
| Close-up |
 |
| Drybrush only |
great job.
ReplyDelete