I was pleased with how my first platoon of futuristic micro-armor came out, and after all the encouragement I received on The Miniatures Page I decided to scratchbuild some more.
My original intent was to create a platoon of four tanks, but I screwed up one of the casts. If you've read about my technique for creating these, you know I use modeling clay as a temporary mold that generally gets destroyed when the cast is removed. No dramas however; I removed these casts here very gently from their respective molds so that I can cast more if I need it. But who knows, perhaps this enemy force uses a different organizational structure of three tanks per platoon.