Random thoughts about DIY gaming, including scratchbuilding, homebrew rules, sculpting, solo-wargaming, and solitaire versions of dead CCGs.
Here it is: my custom Fate Deck for the old 1998 Marvel RPG from TSR.
Now go buy (preferably old) Marvel Comics.
Looks like a true labor of love!
Thanks! Lots of love and lots of hours stuck in a hotel!
As someone who also loves this ruleset, I commend you.
Thanks Robb!I’m hoping my AD&D group will humor me by playing this December. It’ll be the first time running MSHAG in 20 years so we’ll see how it goes…
Looks like a true labor of love!
ReplyDeleteThanks! Lots of love and lots of hours stuck in a hotel!
DeleteAs someone who also loves this ruleset, I commend you.
ReplyDeleteThanks Robb!
DeleteI’m hoping my AD&D group will humor me by playing this December. It’ll be the first time running MSHAG in 20 years so we’ll see how it goes…