![]() |
| (L to R): Impression mold, master cast, mold. Cast miniature up top |
Random thoughts about DIY gaming, including scratchbuilding, homebrew rules, sculpting, solo-wargaming, and solitaire versions of dead CCGs.
27 April 2020
Scratchbuild Spaceships: 27 Apr 20 Update
I completed assembling a new spaceship miniature this weekend, after sculpting and molding the master the previous week. Normally I try to cast up a small batch so I can paint multiple ships together to ensure a uniform paint scheme. I was so enamored with this design however that I had to glue it all together and paint it up.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



















I really like this one! The asymetrical build just seems right.
ReplyDeleteThanks Dave! Yeah, I'm really happy with this one. I just wish my paint job would do the design justice.
DeleteNice job as always!
ReplyDeleteI would like to discuss a possible sculpting commission. I could not find an email address on your blog; how can I contact you?
Thanks!
DeleteA commission? Wow. Really? That's so cool DS! It was your blog that inspired me to start doing all these spaceship sculpts.
My email is simply this seven-letter user handle AT gee mail dot com