My plans to pit these ships against some foes in a game of Greater Space Battles ran into a new wrinkle, literally. Unfortunately, when I stored my vinyl gaming mat in the attic, I sloppily folded it instead of rolling it back into its storage tube. The previous summer's temperatures means my beautiful space mat now features deep creases, making it currently unusable for gaming. I'll spend the rest of the afternoon stretching the mat out and heating with a hair dryer; hopefully that will straighten it right out.
Random thoughts about DIY gaming, including scratchbuilding, homebrew rules, sculpting, solo-wargaming, and solitaire versions of dead CCGs.
04 January 2020
New Year Scratchbuild Spaceships: Complete
I'm complete with my newest scratchbuild spaceship miniatures and very happy with the results.
My plans to pit these ships against some foes in a game of Greater Space Battles ran into a new wrinkle, literally. Unfortunately, when I stored my vinyl gaming mat in the attic, I sloppily folded it instead of rolling it back into its storage tube. The previous summer's temperatures means my beautiful space mat now features deep creases, making it currently unusable for gaming. I'll spend the rest of the afternoon stretching the mat out and heating with a hair dryer; hopefully that will straighten it right out.
My plans to pit these ships against some foes in a game of Greater Space Battles ran into a new wrinkle, literally. Unfortunately, when I stored my vinyl gaming mat in the attic, I sloppily folded it instead of rolling it back into its storage tube. The previous summer's temperatures means my beautiful space mat now features deep creases, making it currently unusable for gaming. I'll spend the rest of the afternoon stretching the mat out and heating with a hair dryer; hopefully that will straighten it right out.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment